Harrisburg Dental Cleaning & Exams
The best way to keep your teeth healthy
We make routine oral exams and cleanings convenient and comfortable
A cleaning & exam experience like no other in Harrisburg!
Welcome to American Dental Care of Harrisburg, where we prioritize your oral health through comprehensive dental cleanings and exams. Our practice is dedicated to providing top-quality preventive care to the Harrisburg area.
Dr. Jon Kanegawa, DDS
Harrisburg dental cleaning & exam dentist
“Regular dental cleanings and exams are fundamental for achieving and maintaining a healthy smile. These routine appointments allow us to detect any potential issues early on, prevent the progression of dental problems, and ensure long-term oral health for our patients.”
Enjoy a lifetime of smiles and healthy teeth and gums!
Regular dental cleanings and exams can solve a range of dental problems and offer several significant benefits. These preventive measures help prevent tooth decay and cavities by removing plaque and tartar buildup, reducing the risk of cavities and gum disease. Regular cleanings also help maintain fresh breath, remove surface stains, and contribute to a brighter, more confident smile.
Additionally, regular dental cleanings and exams allow our experienced dental professionals to monitor your oral health closely. Through comprehensive Harrisburg dental cleanings and exams, we can detect early signs of dental issues such as gum disease, oral cancer, and tooth decay. Detecting these problems early on enables us to intervene promptly and prevent further complications.
Our cleaning & exam experience
- Remove plaque and tartar from your teeth using specialized tools, including those hard-to-reach areas. We’ll also polish your teeth to eliminate surface stains.
- Conduct a thorough examination of your mouth, teeth, gums, and overall oral health, checking for signs of tooth decay, gum disease, oral cancer, and other dental issues.
- X-rays or other imaging are taken to assess areas not visible during the visual examination.
- Measure the depth of the spaces between your teeth and gums (periodontal pockets) to evaluate the health of your gums.
- Provide personalized recommendations for any necessary treatments or further preventive measures, answering any questions or concerns you have.
Get ready for your first visit
$99 first appointment for patients without insurance
- Full exam, cleaning, and x-rays
- Time to meet your dentist and ask questions
- Custom treatment plan designed just for you
- Discussion of finances and insurance options
What sets us apart
Efficient Office Experience
We value your time. At your appointment, you’ll find no wait times, a helpful team, and honest communication.
All Treatments In-office
No more referrals to dentists you’ve never met. We offer most treatments in our office so you can be treated by a dentist you trust.
Say hello to a healthy smile
“I came here for an emergency appointment. I originally thought I would have to have a root canal, but they were able to save me and my tooth from that. After not being to the dentist in a moment, they were great at putting together a plan for fixing my teeth.”
– Zachary W.