Harrisburg Dental Crowns
Recover your beautiful smile
Natural-looking tooth restorations
Dental crowns to restore damaged, decayed, or missing teeth
Dental Crowns are custom-made dental restorations that cover and protect damaged or decayed teeth. By placing a crown over a damaged tooth, we can prevent further deterioration, restore its natural aesthetics, and improve your overall dental health.
At American Dental Care of Harrisburg, we’re committed to delivering exceptional dental care no matter your needs. We invite you to discover how our Harrisburg dental crown treatments can enhance your smile and oral health.
Dr. Jon Kanegawa, DDS
Harrisburg dental crowns dentist
“Dental crowns provide a reliable and durable solution for restoring damaged teeth. They not only enhance the appearance of your smile but also offer long-term protection and stability. I believe in the power of dental crowns to transform my patients’ oral health and give them the confidence to smile again.”
The best way to replace a missing tooth
Dental Crowns address a variety of dental problems, such as:
- Tooth decay: Effectively treat teeth affected by decay
- Fractured or cracked teeth: Provide strength and support to weakened teeth
- Large fillings: Offers added protection and support to teeth treated with large fillings
- Cosmetic imperfections: Dental crowns can improve the appearance of misshapen, discolored, or severely stained teeth
At American Dental Care of Harrisburg, we believe dental crowns are often one of the best ways to solve these issues. Dental crowns not only restore the functionality and aesthetics of your teeth but also prevent further complications and the need for more invasive procedures like extractions.
Our dental crowns experience
- Our experienced Harrisburg dental crowns dentists will evaluate your dental condition, discuss your concerns, and recommend the most suitable dental crown treatment plan for you.
- The affected tooth will be prepared by removing any decay or damage. We will then reshape the tooth to ensure a proper fit for the dental crown.
- Take impressions of your tooth to create a custom-made dental crown that perfectly matches your natural teeth in size, shape, and color.
- While your permanent dental crown is being crafted, we’ll place a temporary crown to protect the prepared tooth and maintain its functionality.
- Once your custom dental crown is ready, we will carefully remove the temporary crown and permanently bond the new crown to your tooth, ensuring a secure fit and natural appearance.
What sets us apart
Efficient Office Experience
We value your time. At your appointment, you’ll find no wait times, a helpful team, and honest communication.
All Treatments In-office
No more referrals to dentists you’ve never met. We offer most treatments in our office so you can be treated by a dentist you trust.
Say hello to a healthy smile
“I came here for an emergency appointment. I originally thought I would have to have a root canal, but they were able to save me and my tooth from that. After not being to the dentist in a moment, they were great at putting together a plan for fixing my teeth.”
– Zachary W.